Nature Noted

Notes on a changing Nature

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

I never would have predicted this one

Monday, December 12, 2005

Adding Pictures

I'm just back from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and armed with my (and my wife's) early Christmas gift... I will attempt to begin the next revolution in Nature Noted world history..... pictures! Yes I know I'm behind the rest of the world on this technology stuff... but a step at a time.
The pictures here are various shots of what used to be downtown Bay St. Louis. The destroyed buildings are all along Beach road... at least what used to be Beach road.

The final shot is of one of the encouraging signs of life... the railroad bridge across the Bay of St. Louis is almost ready for trains. If only the transportation department in charge of fixing the highway bridge moved with as much urgency as CSX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker