Nature Noted

Notes on a changing Nature

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

I never would have predicted this one

Friday, June 10, 2005

The Story So Far

So after all the drama of the past few days, I became puzzled by why no one else seemed to be covering the Senate Finance Hearings. Jon Christensen has been doing an excellent job for a long time, not only on at The Uneasy Chair but also in a series of MSM publications. The Washington Post is covering it, because it was their investigation that uncovered the entire can of worms. But it seems like that's about it. In recent weeks, I had seen posts over at Grist Mill wondering why the big political blogs never covered "green" issues". So I wrote to Dave Roberts at Grist Mill, wondering why the big environmental blogs weren't covering the land trust hearings. Dave wrote back with an offer; how about you do it for us? So, for those of you who want to know the story so far, check out my rambling guest essay at Grist Mill. I thought it was way too long for a blog, but Dave and his fellow Grist Millers are generous people, and posted it anyway. Thanks so much for letting me do that. See that's one way to stop people from sending you nasty comments....put 'em to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker